Montag, 28. April 2008

Animatic Screenshot


Sooo... another weekend of not having any spare time has passed by... and although I have been real busy and productive, I didn't manage to work through the amount of stuff that I originally had on my schedule. Which means I have half an animatic now...

Anyway, after another meeting with my advising profs today, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel (and I hope it's not the train...).

The picture above is a screenshot of my animatic (my favorite one actually, cause Klößchen is by far my favorite character). More will follow soon. The full animatic is due monday so I'll have another lovely weekend locked up in my refuge.

However, I'll try to listen to my mum who said "just don't forget that you're actually enjoying what you're doing!" - she's right, I tend to forget that sometimes...

Keine Kommentare: