Dienstag, 1. Juli 2008

It's done, done, done!!!



What an incredible feeling: a mixture between satisfaction, pride, total happiness and exhaustion. "das Wartezimmer" is all done!! .. and I handed it in this morning together with my theory. I'm sure I must have overseen a few quirky little mistakes, but hey: whatever! Considering the magnitude of the project and my level of experience, I've done an awesome job and am giving myself a pat on the back in this very moment :)
My film will be shown in our Bachelor exhibition which starts tomorrow in the Fachhochschule, the final exam presentation will be on the 8th of July and then we'll have the Bachelor ceremony on the 12th.
I'll upload the film shortly on Youtube for everyone to see. I'll post a note here as soon as it is online. And hey: thanks heaps for looking at my stuff! :)

1 Kommentar:

]MM[ hat gesagt…

A+ pretty cool!
Funny story and animation, like it!